[chuck-users] help! unix commands from chuck...

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon May 12 05:47:00 EDT 2008

2008/5/12 Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen at gmail.com>:

> Yeah.
>
> Is there another place to get the documentation? Right now I need the ugen
> reference...

Nearly all of that is in the manual as well, just not in categories with a
index with hotlinks (but of course PDF can be searched as one single file).
It's in the (large) final section. I think the manual may lag a little,
especially with regard to newer Ugens like the Gen(n) ones and so on.

You can also google the info you need and read googl's cashe.

Hope that helps.