[chuck-users] Mini font resize bug (minor issue)

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sun May 18 08:39:17 EDT 2008

Dear fellow ChucKists (particularly Spencer),

Some time ago I set the font of the Mini (latest version, ALSA, Linux, in
this case) to have a huge size so I could easily demo something to a friend
of mine.

Now, I had to set it back and while the font got smaller immediately the
cursor was still at the old (huge) height and so was the space between the
lines. Re-starting the Mini fixed this issue.

I'm not sure what the current best place to archive such bugs in the Mini is
so sending it here.