[chuck-users] chuck, PD and OSC

Luigi Rensinghoff luigi.rensinghoff at freenet.de
Mon May 19 05:42:15 EDT 2008

Hmm

I am mainly a PD User but had a short look into chuck....

For now i cannot grasp the capabilities that a chuck~object brings
into max or PD, but i am very interested..

Its a shame you didnt use "flext" (you know it ??)

http://www.parasitaere-kapazitaeten.net/ext/flext/

That way we had a PD-object as well..

Since i am not a programmer i cannot do the port, do you think it is
a lot of effort ???

Thanks Luigi