[chuck-users] granular music recommendations?

Brad Garton garton at columbia.edu
Mon May 19 16:38:42 EDT 2008

One of my all-time granular synthesis faves is Barry Truax' piece
"Riverrun".  It's a real tour-de-force of granular fun, and it is an
elegant
piece of music to boot.  I don't think Barry has it on-line, but you
should
be able to get the CD (or maybe even get it through amazon's mp3 or
iTunes).

brad
http://music.columbia.edu/~brad