[chuck-users] Crashage

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri May 23 09:56:40 EDT 2008

2008/5/23 AlgoMantra <algomantra at gmail.com>:

> awesome!!! i would love to research how to crash things, but nobody except
> my
> paternal and maternal instincts pay me well enough for this kind of job.

Oh, they will. The position is called "alpha tester" or "quality control", I
hear it's not so much fun as a job though. Not sure how to get that job,
closest I ever got was getting audio software (good stuff too) in exchange
for trying to make it misbehave.

As far as crashes go this isn't as good as the one to make LiSa misbehave (I
suspect) I ran into last night. That one made the "watchdog" offer to close
the shred, then it didn't close the shred, then I could close the Mini but
the noise went on. Now that's a quality crash... but of course the good ones
like that are harder to find.

Cheers,