[chuck-users] Analyse voice and choose animal

Will Grant bluefire at greyotter.com
Fri May 23 20:12:42 EDT 2008

What about maybe bypassing some of the computation by including a
human game in the process?  E.g., make a spectral analysis of a
participant's voice, then make a game of matching up visual patterns
in that analysis with visual patterns in animal analyses.  After
selecting patterns that seem to match, the action could return to
something computational, like vocoding.  Maybe morphing from their
spectrum to the animal's spectrum...

This may be irrelevant to your intentions!  but Nuno's idea caught my
imagination, and this is what came to mind.

bf