[chuck-users] check audio devices and set audio input

COLORSOUND audiomedias at gmail.com
Wed May 28 06:57:53 EDT 2008

hi guys , I,m fresh new user , i,m completly lost ,

How can check which devices chuck recognise in my computer ?
and more important how do i set from which channel the audio is coming for
recording an audio file ?

I download this file for getting the recording order from vvvv , but dont
see where to set the aduio recording input :

WvOut w;

OscRecv recv;
6449 => recv.port;
recv.listen();
recv.event( "/record, i, s" ) @=> OscEvent @ oe;

int isRecording;
0 => isRecording;

adc => dac;

while( true )
{
    oe => now;

    while( oe.nextMsg() )
    {
        int record;
    string filename;

        oe.getInt() => record;
    oe.getString() => filename;

    if (record == 1 && record != isRecording) {
        1 => isRecording;
        filename => w.wavFilename;
        adc =< dac;
        adc => w => dac;
            <<< "record: ", filename >>>;

    }

    if (record == 0 && record != isRecording) {
        0 => isRecording;
        adc =< w =< dac;
        adc => dac;
            <<< "stopped." >>>;

thanks hope i,m sending this to the right email .