[chuck-users] check audio devices and set audio input

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Wed May 28 07:39:23 EDT 2008

COLORSOUND wrote:

> hi guys , I,m fresh new user , i,m completly lost ,

Welcome!

> How can check which devices chuck recognise in my computer ?

chuck --probe

> and more important how do i set from which channel the audio is coming
> for recording an audio file ?

I'm not sure what you mean here. You're trying to record from adc, which
should output stereo. Aren't you getting stereo in the resulting wave
file or what's the problem?

May I suggest you make a very, very stripped down example isolating the
problem, and post it here. It makes it easier for us to help you :-)
Something like (untested!) might be what you want:

adc => WvOut w => dac;
"test.wav" => w.wavFilename;
1::second => now;

> thanks hope i,m sending this to the right email .

You are!

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte