[chuck-users] presenting a ChucK thesis + anthem

Ge Wang ge at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri May 30 05:03:13 EDT 2008

Dear all,

We present to you a ChucK PhD thesis:

     http://www.cs.princeton.edu/~gewang/thesis.html

... and, of significantly higher replay value, Perry's ChucKian anthem:

     http://www.cs.princeton.edu/~prc/HackChuck.html

Hearty and deep thanks to everyone in the ChucK community for your
support, ideas, code, guidance, and encouragement so far!!!

Also, we'd like note that this marks not an end but a new beginning for
ChucK, and that research, development, crashing of ChucK and friends will
continue in full - at Princeton, Stanford, and many other places. New
features, new bugs, new applications, toolkits, approaches, ideas,
improvements to the community development process, and new things we
can't begin to predict are on the way!

Thank you!!  Happy ChucKing and keep on ChucKin'!

Yours,
Ge! (on behalf of ChucK team)