[chuck-users] presenting a ChucK thesis + anthem

Geoff Allen saxmangeoff at roadrunner.com
Fri May 30 10:26:25 EDT 2008

On May 30, 2008, at 2:03 AM, Ge Wang wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> We present to you a ChucK PhD thesis:
>
>   http://www.cs.princeton.edu/~gewang/thesis.html

I'm new to ChucK, and love the design. The thesis is a great read. My
family only thought I was slightly weird that I was reading someone's
PhD thesis for fun. (Ok, they thought I was REALLY weird, but they've
come to expect that from me.)

> ... and, of significantly higher replay value, Perry's ChucKian
> anthem:
>
>   http://www.cs.princeton.edu/~prc/HackChuck.html

Hilarious.

Now the real question is: is the source for that accompaniment
available? I'm thinking HackChuck.ck could be very educational for a
newbie like me!

Geoff