[chuck-users] help understanding lisa

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 19:35:56 EST 2008

2008/11/6 eduard aylon <eduard.aylon at gmail.com>

> Hello list,

Hey, Eduard!

 lisa.valueAt(Math.sin(2.0*pi*60*i/size), i::samp);

A bit (ok, a lot) off topic, but how long has valueAt() been there? I know
Dan announced he wanted to do that and I'm really happy it's here because
this will shave a lot of time off the "boot time" of my sequencer, but I
can't remember seeing this anounced. I don't seem to be able to find it in
the "VERSIONS" file either.

You get points and Dan gets points but either my memory or the docs will
have to lose points.

Ah, just saw you got the answer to your question. I feel less guilty about
interupting now.