[chuck-users] LiSa .rate() issue (bug)

dan trueman dtrueman at Princeton.EDU
Sun Nov 9 09:09:29 EST 2008

yeah, i can reproduce it. i tried it with SndBuf to see if it has the
same problem, which it doesn't, so then i compared the source code,
and the only difference is that SndBuf uses GET_CK_FLOAT(ARGS) to get
the float, whereas LiSa uses GET_NEXT_FLOAT(ARGS). i'd rather find
out from Ge what the issues are before trying to fix this by using
GET_CK instead of GET_NEXT, cause i don't know what else might break
in the meantime....

thanks for tracking this down,
dt