[chuck-users] array declaration bug

eduard aylon eduard.aylon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 21:21:08 EST 2008

Hi tom,

thanks for your reply. As I reported this bug, it came back  to my
head that it may be me who reported this bug some time ago... if I'm
not mistaken. However, somehow, I felt this was already solved. IMHO
this should be highest priority, as it is common to declare a few
variables in one row, and find out that it is forbidden in chuck is
tough.

thanks for pointing me to the wiki,

eduard