[chuck-users] negative duration syntax and bug

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 18:22:22 EST 2008

> Guys, behave as adults.

Lucas, I'll be the first to admit I can be quite immature (and cheerfully
so!) but I really don't see what I may have done here that could be taken
that in way. I also took Les's post to mean "this is a rather obscure and
unusual area to find a bug in, why did you even try this?"... and I think he
does have a point there and that what he wrote was quite funny.

Maybe you read something in this that I missed entirely; If I accidentally
wrote something immature or offensive I apologise and I assure you I wasn't
at all offended (more like pleasantly surprised) by Les's joking post. After
all; negative durations, while they can be practical, may well seem
counter-intuitive in a funny way.

If there is a problem here I'd appreciate it if you'd point it out to me. I
assure you I meant no ill will and I'm sure neither did Les.