[chuck-users] LiSa SndBuf rate bug?

dan trueman dtrueman at Princeton.EDU
Fri Nov 14 22:34:21 EST 2008

the only problem is that YOU know more about all this stuff than some
of us do. ;--}. i learned how to write:

buf.samples()::samp => lisa.duration;

from something you wrote...

it would perhaps make sense for all the documentation to be wikified,
so that everyone could contribute to making it more accurate and
complete...

dt