[chuck-users] Electronic ChucK

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 18:23:35 EDT 2008

Why do you need to design another computer interface module? Unless I am not
understanding what this is, why not use one that already exists like
Arduino? Seems that you are going to force users to learn yet another
interface.

Mike

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 5:15 PM, <inventor-66 at comcast.net> wrote:

> I threw together a quick starter web page with a somewhat funny
> introduction.  It has links to the Eagle CAD files so you can download them
> and check them out.  So far there is only the Power and ADC microphone
> interface.  Here is the link:
>
> http://www.freedomodds.com/music/echuck/index.html
>
> I think that perhaps the next most important module for me to create is a
> computer interface module.  Please let me know what other things you would
> like to see on the page or created next.  Also if you would like to
> contribute in some way, tell me that as well.  Cheers!
>
> Les
> (Inventor)

Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything we
have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.
—Yehudi Menuhin (1916–1999), musician