[chuck-users] Time to SMIRK!

Stephen Sinclair radarsat1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 16:40:18 EDT 2008

Kick ass, Rebecca!

The idea struck me once to do feature analysis in ChucK but it's not
really my thing so it was just a passing thought..
Nice to see it done, and done.  ;-)

This'll be fun to work with.  I can think of two good uses right off
the top of my head: single-sample modulation based on feature
extraction.  (i.e., "adaptive audio effects")  And beatbox sequencing.
 Yeah!

cheers,
Steve