[chuck-users] now v.s. actual time

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 19:13:10 EDT 2008

Stephen;

ChucK could probably use the equivalent of Pd's "realtime" object.  I
> suggest calling it "nowreally"!

realness does seem to depend on the perspective....

> can't really parse the first sentence in this paragraph though. :-)

In my defence;  we are dealing with several types of "now" and at least a
few types of "time". It's my fault but famous philosophers demonstrated that
talking about languages is hard in ways that need not be solvable without
inventing another language.

Fortunately you are a object of type "person" and I gather those are
amazingly tolerant for faulty input.
; ¬)

Cheers,