[chuck-users] shred references (bug?)

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 17:03:39 EDT 2008

2008/10/12 mike clemow <gelfmuse at gmail.com>

> Yup, that totally worked on a Mac too.
>
> That's WEIRD.

No, that's good! I want as little difference between the versions as
possible. I'm already juggling;
Linux, commandline (latest greatest, canonical)
Linux, Mini (my own build with the latest version of the CK source, seems to
work... so far)

Windows (latest greatest but modded to use ASIO, needs to run in
compatibility mode)
Windows Mini (official version, so lagging one version of ChucK).

I need yet more differences between versions like I need a ice-pick to the
ear. it's great that the core stuff is identical and we can trade and share
code.

> Thanks Kas!

You're welcome, pinpointing was hardly any effort here. If you'd like; add
your catch to the Wiki for tracking. It's a nice one, will make a fine
trophy. :¬)