[chuck-users] shred references (bug?)

eduard aylon eduard.aylon at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 17:38:24 EDT 2008

Hi kas and mike,

I run mike's chuck patch and didn't get a bus error... but did get it
with kassen's code. However I could get rid of the error if the shred
is declared but not "initilised", thus using a reference when
declaring it. I think that's been always the case..., can't remember
though.
So adding Shred @ foo; to kassen's code let's assign to shred later.
The resulting code would be:

fun void dummy()