[chuck-users] mouse position

Aylon Eduard eduard.aylon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 05:56:57 EDT 2008

Hello,

thanks for you replies. However it seems strange that fdata tracks perfectly
the pointer position (in range [0,1]) on the horizontal axis with fdata, so
I'd expected that there would be a data member for the vertical axis. (i.e.
fdata being a tuple)
Check the attached patch that outputs fdata.

Hid mouse;
HidMsg msg;

if (!mouse.openMouse(0)) me.exit();

while (true)
{
 mouse => now;
 while (mouse.recv( msg ))
 {
   if (msg.isMouseMotion())
       <<< "which: ", msg.which, "data:", msg.fdata,  "Delta:", msg.deltaX,
msg.deltaY>>>;

eduard