[chuck-users] mouse position

eduard aylon eduard.aylon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 20:04:16 EDT 2008

hmmmm.... actually in the src there's the following:

<...> // for case: CK_HID_MOUSE_MOTION:
  if( CGGetDisplaysWithPoint( cgp, 1, &display, &displayCount ) ==
kCGErrorSuccess )
  {
      CGRect bounds = CGDisplayBounds( display );
     msg.fdata[0] = ( ( t_CKFLOAT ) ( p.h - bounds.origin.x ) ) /
( bounds.size.width - 1 );
     msg.fdata[1] = ( ( t_CKFLOAT ) ( p.v - bounds.origin.y ) ) /
( bounds.size.height - 1 );
}

<...>

which tells me there exist fdata[1] tracking the y-axis position, but
chuck complains when accessing fdata[1] as exceeding its dimension..

eduard