[chuck-users] [chuck-dev] UGen tutorial

Stephen Sinclair radarsat1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 12:08:07 EDT 2008

Hah, great!
Please folks update it or post here about any problems you experience
following the tutorial.
I basically threw it together last night at 1am, so I'm sure there are
things in it that are less than obvious, and/or wrong.

(well, I can assure you the Clip object works fine, but maybe someone
who is more familiar with, or, say *wrote* ChucK can comment on my
assumptions about data types, etc.)

I did this mostly based on various pieces of code in ugen_xxx.cpp.

Steve