[chuck-users] EChucK Delay

Les Hall inventor-66 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 31 12:20:40 EDT 2008

Hi Folks,

EChucK is on delay until January/February time frame.  I got back the
circuit boards but they were not routed out, so  I will have to cut
them with a diamond disk in my Dremel tool, which is OK, but I have no
current budget for parts, programmer, or PC OS software that I need to
do the PIC programming end of it.  So things are on hold now due to
lack of planning on my part.  Basically I bit off more than I could
chew, so to speak.  So I will be putting the various pieces into place
during the next few months and then getting back into it more furiously
at a later time.  Just an update for you, such as it is.

Les
(Inventor)