[chuck-users] determining the type of an Object in code

Dan Zinkevich dzinkevich at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 23:51:35 EDT 2008

Mike

I haven't gotten around the typing issue yet, I'm working exclusively w/
floats, since they're relatively simple to convert to ints and durs.

I started out w/ ChucK and put together a pretty reusable class this
past weekend, that includes all your standard add/subtract/merge/pop/no
dups, etc, as well as a few different sorting algos
(up/down/converge/diverge/random for now), with the long-term idea to
create a flexible sequencer or arpeggiator. It would be great to apply
these to a collection-like superclass, so I was hoping any headway (if
any) could be shared before I get too married to floats.

Is the ChucK wiki the best place to post it for collaboration?

DFZ

>>> http://semiotech.org/michael