[chuck-users] determining the type of an Object in code

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 18:43:23 EDT 2008

2008/9/5 Michael Heuer <heuermh at gmail.com>

> For what it's worth, I have updated my List APIs to use resizeable
> arrays and posted them to the forum at
>
>  <http://electro-music.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21725>

Hey! This is really nice. I never realised you could refer to Object and
UGen like that (I looked it up and the manual does mention Object as well as
UGen). I tried to do something this for UGen a few times but I think I
always mis-typed it as "Ugen" or something. Thanks!

Hmmm, after testing I found that sadly the following will run (without
errors) but won't "fly";
SawOsc s => UGen patchpoint => dac;

second => now;

new LPF @=> patchpoint;

second => now;

It seems that asignment to a UGen doesn't affect the Ugen-graph?