[chuck-users] determining the type of an Object in code

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 19:29:42 EDT 2008

2008/9/5 Michael Heuer <heuermh at gmail.com>

> For what it's worth, I have updated my List APIs to use resizeable
> arrays and posted them to the forum at
>
> http://electro-music.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21725
>
> Each file contains some "unit tests" so you might look to those for
> examples on how to use the list classes.

Michael,

Do I understand correctly that the top file, the one that deals purely with
Object's, works but is mainly of interest from a academic perspective? I
like what you are doing but it's not clear to me how we would get the
results out at the other end without being able to tell anything about the
type, beyond it being a "Object" and getting it's memory location.

Is this purely meant as a abstract demonstration?

Yours,
Kas,