[chuck-users] paper trail

Stephen Sinclair radarsat1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 12:36:07 EDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 3:52 AM, Kassen <signal.automatique at gmail.com> wrote:
> Fellow ChucKists,
>
> Does anybody know what my options are in printing (to paper, the
> old-fashioned way) from the Mini under (Ubuntu) Linux? Ideally I'd like to
> periodically or on command print edit buffers to paper as text as part of a
> performance. Is this possible at all?

I don't use it (emacs ftw!) but I just tried to compile it quickly and
it failed, so I can't help directly.
However, just wanted to mention that I bet it would be pretty easy to
quickly write a little shell script to monitor files in a folder and
spit them to a printer (through a postscript filter or even latex
maybe), so you could just save your files into that folder and they'd
print.

Steve