[chuck-users] determining the type of an Object in code

mike clemow gelfmuse at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 13:14:30 EDT 2008

Absolutely--the more the merrier.  It pains me to see the community
duplicating the effort over and over again.

So, there's Mie's code, Dan's code, your code (Michael), and my code.
Where should we start?  Mine's not a good place, since it's really
specific, although it will make a good extension of the base classes.

How should we organize this?

-Mike

http://semiotech.org
http://semiotech.org/michael