[chuck-users] emacs, and other editors for chuck

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 19:47:02 EDT 2008

> Replacement by name would be good and indeed a way to tell what sporked
> child function links to what "added" mother would help as well. I'd also
> like "replace" in editors to mean "replace the last shred added from this
> buffer/file with the current contents of the buffer/file" instead of
> "replace the last shred with this". Right now I'll write a bassline, add
> drums, edit the bassline.... and at that point the Mini's replace function
> won't work sensibly anymore.

Hmmm, Actually, it turns out that the Mini now works exactly like this. I
only found out by complete accident pushing some random buttons for kicks
while closing down tonight's practice session.

I don't think it used to be like that and can't remember a note about the
change. Either I'm slowly going insane or I started using more editing
buffers or there was a change to this some time?

Oops.