[chuck-users] what is Gluck?

Philip Davidson philipd at CS.Princeton.EDU
Wed Sep 10 17:20:12 EDT 2008

GLucK was an acronym-inspired project to provide access to OpenGL
rendering directly within the Chuck environment, although there are a
few reasons that this isn't a good idea.

  If anyone's interested in reviving this, I'd say more power to them,
but a close communication protocol with a more complete toolkit would be
a safer approach.

P.