[chuck-users] what is Gluck?

Peter Todd chuck at xinaesthetic.net
Wed Sep 10 17:34:55 EDT 2008

Indeed, I guess something closer to GEM (fluxus is also interesting - must
get playing with it one day) level would be more appropriate than raw
OpenGL.  I'm glad to've had some feedback on this; I seem to remember a few
posts a while back that lead me to feel there were people interested - maybe
in helping get things working too - but that it was just in limbo, with no
actual released code and no author in sight.
Not sure where I stand just now in terms of offering work - may have some
thoughts in a few weeks - but chucking some 3d graphics synthesis is a very
appealing idea.
Part of me thinks maybe I should apologise for my previous off-hand comment,
but I'm sure no-one got hurt and at least now we have a more intelligible
response to go with it.

Take care all,
Peter