[chuck-users] what is Gluck?

Ge Wang ge at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Sep 10 22:17:44 EDT 2008

Greetings!

This is a fun-filled discussion!  Here is the plan of the gluck of
christmas future so far:

1. GLucK shall return to ChucK
2. GLucK == OpenGL bindings in ChucK
3. The architecture will perform (hopefully) graphics rendering on
different processes, which will be abstracted from chuck code.
4. There will be a layer above GLucK for more common graphics
features (similar perhaps to gem/fluxus/processing).

5. Not yet sure when this will be all happen...

Rock on,
Ge!