[chuck-users] what is Gluck?

lucas samaruga samarugalucas at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 17:52:04 EDT 2008

Hi

 Good question.  I think they will be sent to a graphics engine, on a
different process. Essentially we want to keep ChucK computations where they
are, and offload as much graphics as possible to a separate process.

> Not sure how this will work in practice...
>
> On the other hand, if we knew what we are doing, it wouldn't be research!

Maybe not usefull, but fluxus have a graphic engine implementation (and
interface to the scheme language).
Something interesting is, I think, how can be used the concurrency in an
spatial domain, compared with the time domine. Objects rather than sounds.

Cheers
Lucas