[chuck-users] Double ChucK cleanup (bug)

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 18:19:09 EDT 2008

Ge;

Hi Kassen!

Hey Ge!

Thanks for finding this!  This is indeed due to a bug in the UGen disconnect
> code, as we discovered just now.  It's fixed and in CVS,
> and will be in the next release.

I have a vague feeling we dealt with this some time back? Before
double-ChucKing was defined as having no effect? I might be wrong, this
would be a fairly long time ago, I might be experiencing deja-vu.

> Thank you very much!

You're welcome. I ran some tests on this anyway after a discussion on the
forum about ChucK as compared to CSound (
http://electro-music.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28866 ) which went in various
ways of dealing with rather large numbers of sine generators.