[chuck-users] Double ChucK cleanup (bug)

Ge Wang ge at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Sep 16 15:35:42 EDT 2008

Greetings!

Actually, after pondering this issue for a while, I believe it had been
in the code for a while, but was hard to reach.  I think there is a good
chance this also fixes the dac disconnect problem.  Yay for optimism
(and nay for optimizations)!

Yours,
Ge!