[chuck-users] determining the type of an Object in code

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 12:41:50 EDT 2008

Michael Heuer;

I noticed that Processing has a menu option "Copy for Discourse" which
> does this for you.
>
> Perhaps a new feature for the Mini, "Copy for Wiki" ?

Somewhat unrelated but I noticed that the Spore "creature creator" demo (a
demo for a new computer game) has a feature to directly export  a video of
your creation to Youtube. This struck me as a rather clever move of theirs
to get some free viral marketing. Currently they seem to be finding out what
happens if you lower the treshold far enough in the form of videos deemed
obscene but some but that's beside the point.

It struck me that it might be nice for a future update to the Audicle to
have a feature like that for sharing performances. Likely this wouldn't be
suitable for documenting bugs because a crashed Audicle would mean no video
but as a way of sharing short performances I like it.

Hopefully CPU's will be fast enough for such plans by the time we'd get
round to this :¬).