[chuck-users] STK shakers wrench rattling?

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 14:22:56 EDT 2008

Stephen;

hm, I think with the STK demo you had to keep moving the energy slider
> in the GUI to get the "rattle" to continue.  have you tried sending a
> sort of ramp to the energe parameter?

No, I didn't try a ramp yet. I was focussing on trying to figure out what
changed between the first noteOn and the next ones, polling it for energy
levels and so on and not having much luck. I was assuming the "energy" could
be put onto the system by using the function of the same name, then would
decay on it's own according to the "decay" time/rate.

> As I've just discovered you can get some cool effects by using
> different frequencies and waveforms for the LFO.

:¬D

I just tried too, this is loads of fun! Thanks a lot!