[chuck-users] Object reference weirdness

mike clemow gelfmuse at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 16:59:32 EDT 2008

Kas,

Ha!  Thanks, Kas.  I will investigate further for a few hours (I have
class in just a minute) and if I'm still stuck in this mess tonight
(in about 5 hours) I'll send it over.  I think I've located in which
method contains the real problem, but it's only manifesting after 30
or so calls to these methods in unit tests, so it might just be
overloading the VM.

It's VERY likely there's a typo/mistake in my code (which is why I'm
testing it ;-) but the problem is finding it.  Most of the time, calls
to these methods don't fail.

In the meantime, what exactly is a bus error?  What generally causes them?

cheers,
-mike

http://semiotech.org
http://semiotech.org/michael