[chuck-users] ChucK Workshop in Calgary

Adam Tindale adamtindale at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 3 11:13:15 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

I will be running a ChucK workshop at EMMEDIA in Calgary, AB, Canada on May 2. I would love to see some ChucKers there to help all the newbies discover misplaced semi-colons. It will be a fun, low-key day with a big projector.

I will also be running a workshop on Controllerism April 11-12 at the same location if anyone is interested in techniques for mapping hardware to software. This workshop will be personalized to the participants and may include Max/MSP, Pure Data, Processing or ChucK, depending on who registers and what toys they bring.

I hope to see some familiar screen names there.

http://emmedia.ca/

--art