[chuck-users] The ChucK Show

Les Hall inventor-66 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 7 18:35:28 EDT 2009

On Apr 7, 2009, at 12:00 PM, chuck-users-request at lists.cs.princeton.edu
wrote:

> Is there a podcast/downloadable version I can get hold of?
>
> As I am in the UK, 11pm - 1am is a bit of a difficult time for me.
>
> I never did finish any of the chuck things I started, but getting them
> on the radio might (I say might) give me inspiration to finish them
> off. :-)
>
> ttfn,
>
> Adam

Adam,

Archives of The ChucK Show are available at the following web site:

http://bluehell.electro-music.com/_streams/2009-03-01/

That link is temporary and may change.  The good news is that, after
the chaos of last week I decided to change my setup for the show.  I'll
be playing prerecorded mp3 files of ChucK music instead of doing live
ChucK, which greatly simplifies my setup.  So hopefully the next show
will go a little smoother.

Take care,

Les