[chuck-users] The ChucK Show

Les Hall inventor-66 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 9 06:03:48 EDT 2009

On Apr 8, 2009, at 12:00 PM, chuck-users-request at lists.cs.princeton.edu
wrote:
> Les,
>    Good luck with this. Sounds like fun.
>
>    Maybe after you've been at it awhile you'll consider a live show or
> live segment once in awhile Chaos is fun and good for the soul as long
> as it isn't a way of life. That would be 'touring rock and roll'! ;-)
>
> Cheers,
> Mark

Mark,

Thanks and will do, it would be fun go go live again but I really need
to get my act together first.  I'm kinda running out of live material
for now anyway, but hopefully I can get some code from the wiki or
something.  I don't care if I have to repeat stuff, I'll just mix it up
and go from there...

Les