[chuck-users] The ChucK Show

Les Hall inventor-66 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 10 20:33:35 EDT 2009

Hey folks,

The ChucK show was a big success this week.  None of the technical
problems of last week, and I was properly caffeinated prior to the
show, lol, so I was nervous but did well.  The microphone on the eMac
is much better than the one on the Acer netbook (though I lub my wittle
netbook), and playing recorded ChucK was WAY easier than doing live
ChucK with Reaper and a cable between two computers, dang.

Although Blue_Hell lost his recording and I didn't record, there will
be plenty more shows to enjoy.  We had 9 listeners at one point, and I
even did a "featured ChucKist" of Kassen this week...

Please send in your ChucK programs or recordings, we need them for the
show.  I will announce some historical info about each song if I can,
so just fill me in.  email ChucK Show content to me:
inventor-66 at comcast.net.  Don't make me search out the web for ChucK
music, lol, because you know I will if I have to!  :) :D

Thanks,

Les
(Inventor)