[chuck-users] The ChucK Show

Les Hall inventor-66 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 12 23:08:10 EDT 2009

Adam,

Thanks for your "conductor" dance music generator.  After the holiday
socializing I finally kranked it up and tested it with a simple
microphone patch on a new setup.  It sounds great!  I'm going to
feature it on this week's ChucK show.

The new setup is miniAudicle on eMac with Y cable to headphones and
split to a patch cable that connects emac headphones out to netbook
line-in where edcast broadcasts.  I can do it all on the eMac using
soundflower but I don't have enough CPU for ChucK *and* MuSE
broadcaster, so hence the use of two computers.

Oh, by the way to make ChucK use relative paths you just put a dot in
front of the filename, like this:  "./dir/filename" instead of
"/dir/filename", and in miniAudicle you go to preferences to select the
current directory.  I modified you code to work this way by addind the
dots in the right files.

Do you have any biographical information for me to read or paraphrase
as I introduce your program?  Anything would be good...

Thanks,

Les
(Inventor)