[chuck-users] The ChucK Show

Adam Hoyle adam.lists at dotankstudios.com
Tue Apr 14 17:41:51 EDT 2009

Hey Les,

Glad you like the patch - if I get around to ever finding some decent
drum samples then I'll send out a new version, probably with some
dubstep vibes added (breath holding not advised tho')

Very useful to know about relative paths in Chuck/miniAudicle -
thanks :-)

As for me... I am an artist, musician and programmer mostly based
around London (UK). I've been working around interactive audio for a
good number of years, originally being a member of an arts collective
called "AudioRom" in the mid 90s (we made a few CD-Roms and some
pretty sweet table installations (wish things like ms's surface or
reactable had been around then)). Since then I've done a few things,
and my most relevant recent music projects are "Burn Brothers" (http://www.burnbros.com
  - modern reggae infused electronica, with a 70 year old dub poet on
vocals, where I am involved in production, arrangement and visuals
when we play live) and "The Sancho Plan" (http://www.thesanchoplan.com
- a performance and installation project centred around drums
triggering characters - where I am the systems architect). I've also
got a sonic installation piece on the go (with an iPhone version also
in development) with Julian Baker, although we're really taking our
time with that one (screen recording here: http://vimeo.com/3957961)

Hope that helps,

Adam