[chuck-users] UAnae / Vocoder question

Andrew C. Smith acsmith at willamette.edu
Sun Apr 19 23:09:45 EDT 2009

Sort of an OT question--
Where did you find this ChucK folder and is there more?  This is so
great, both since I need some basic programming help and some really
basic DSP help.  ChucK is such an easy language to read (arguably even
easier than Max/MSP, I believe) that reading these examples teaches me
as much about programming logic and DSP math as about ChucK.  Any more
databases like this one?

Andrew