[chuck-users] Array documentation, such as .cap(), .size, etc.

Andrew C. Smith acsmith at willamette.edu
Tue Apr 28 05:58:22 EDT 2009

Where is the documentation for this stuff?  I spent a ton of time just
guessing and looking at other examples until I found out how to make an OSC
event add a note to the end of an arpeggiating chord (very Glass-like).  I
got it working, although I might ask for help later on something related,
but is there any comprehensive array documentation?  I found .cap() used in
the examples, but never explained.  Thanks,
Andrew