[chuck-users] other ways to live-code with time

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 13:30:05 EDT 2009

Mark,

That seems quite similar in approach to this;
http://netclock.slab.org/wiki/index.php/FAQ

I'd like to invite you to have a look at that and perhaps join the
mailinglist on it. If these two could be made inter-operable it could
be used to sync ChucK to a range of other open source music and
graphics systems.