[chuck-users] chuck-users Digest, Vol 45, Issue 43

Scot Gresham-Lancaster scotgl at comcast.net
Wed Apr 29 21:36:23 EDT 2009

On Apr 29, 2009, at 5:12 PM, dan wrote:

> M, we've had the players simply use their ears (!) to sync. this has
> worked quite well,

That is extra great. It is probably a pretty obvious statement, but
using your ears while playing music often ends with a better result ;-)

This does bring up an interesting and valuable general point about
using new technology for music making, one that was a cornerstone over
the years when technical compromises needed to be made putting
together HUB pieces.

Scot Gresham-Lancaster
http://scot.greshamlancaster.com

"If I keep listening to Beethoven's Appassionata,
I won't be able to finish the revolution. " - Vladimir I. Lenin ☭