[chuck-users] The ChucK Show

Michael Heuer heuermh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 12:19:41 EDT 2009

Daniel Trueman wrote:

> les (everyone), documentation of the most recent PLOrk show, with Matmos, So
> Percussion, Riley Lee and others, is up here:
>
> http://music.princeton.edu/PLOrk-Spring2009/
>
> all the pieces other than the first use ChucK.
>
> best-est,
> dan

Thanks for posting this, Dan!

>From http://music.princeton.edu/~hammond/LiLo/download.html:

"This version of LiLo uses a custom build of ChucK that incorporates a
multichannel version of the LiSa unit generator object. Running this
version of ChucK will allow you to pitch shift individual voices, but
keep in mind you'll be limited to five measly voices! [edit: this
version temporarily unavailable until the multichannel LiSa object is
released to the general public in a future version of ChucK]"

It's only natural to desire what I can't have -- is this in cvs?

   michael